Insurance Claims Processor
To be Advised
11 Nov 2020 Customer Service
* Manage client service calendar including new client on-boarding, processing and negotiating renewals for all lines of coverage, compliance
* Prepare and present executive summaries for clients, including claim experience, bench marking, rate renewals and exhibits, plan design alternatives, contribution modeling, and renewal recommendations.
* Manage all policy activity aspects of assigned accounts
* Present risks to the insurance marketplace for quoting, as needed
* Communicate clear expectations to the client
* Maintain a priority for accuracy, timeliness and completion
* Manage client inquiries and work with insurance partners and/or internal teams to resolve client issues.
* Conduct effective enrollment meetings, as needed with prepared collateral
* Review existing programs to determine if additional lines of insurance should be added and solicit proposals from the marketplace to suit the needs of the client.
* Cultivate strong relationships with clients and insurance company partners
* Look for opportunities to improve the firm, business segment and processes. Brings issues and discrepancies to appropriate leaders
* Other duties as assigned