4. Principle of Change LLC is concerned with the protection of your privacy. We only collect information about you when you provide it to us.
5. Information sent by your web browser may be automatically collected. This information typically includes your domain name (i.e. the site after the @ in your e-mail address). It may also contain Your user name (i.e. the name before the @ in your e-mail address). Other examples of information collected by our server include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect Your computer to the Internet, operating system and platform, the average time spent on the www.wdawam.com Website, pages viewed, information searched for, access time, websites visited before and other relevant statistics. The amount of information sent depends on the settings you have on your web browser.
6. Your personal information may be used to: a. Provide products and services to You; b. Collect payments and to administer Your account; c. Provide You with updated or new information about our products and services; d. For development of existing and new products and services; e. Maintain and update our business infrastructure and systems; f. Promote our and our suppliers' other products and services to You. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
8. We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share Your information with these third parties for those limited purposes if You have given us your permission.
9. Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.